On Fire With The Blackfish

slayer666

Yesterday me and fellow raider victor headed to georges river in chase of some black fish we arrived at our spot threw in our baits and started the burley and the waiting game began. Didn't have to wait long till my first down and the first blackfish of the day was landed the bite was good for awhile and we had 5 fish in the bag then it slowed down.

We caught a few more then when it hit about 4.30 and they came hot on the bite and we started getting downs constantly and a few more fish were landed. One of the fish I hooked on put up a big fight and I was thinking I'm gonna beat my PB but when the fish surfaced we realized it was hooked by tail.

After 6 the bite went quiet so we packed up and headed home. All up we caught 13 fish 4 for me and 9 to victor

Once again I would like to say thanks to victor for the trip out.

Cheers Joe

3ce10028-c8d7-d4e8.jpg

3ce10028-c91c-81af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice catch Joe.

Just wondering how far up the river you found them, not specific spot but general area. PM if you prefer. I'm looking at heading up into chipping norton on sunday, got small fish there about a month ago so hopefully the bigger ones may have moved up.

Cheers,

Rick

Nice catch Joe.

Just wondering how far up the river you found them, not specific spot but general area. PM if you prefer. I'm looking at heading up into chipping norton on sunday, got small fish there about a month ago so hopefully the bigger ones may have moved up.

Cheers,

Rick

Hey Rick. I have no idea where abouts we were it was my first time there. Sorry I can't help.

Cheers Joe

Yesterday me and fellow raider victor headed to georges river in chase of some black fish we arrived at our spot threw in our baits and started the burley and the waiting game began. Didn't have to wait long till my first down and the first blackfish of the day was landed the bite was good for awhile and we had 5 fish in the bag then it slowed down.

We caught a few more then when it hit about 4.30 and they came hot on the bite and we started getting downs constantly and a few more fish were landed. One of the fish I hooked on put up a big fight and I was thinking I'm gonna beat my PB but when the fish surfaced we realized it was hooked by tail.

After 6 the bite went quiet so we packed up and headed home. All up we caught 13 fish 4 for me and 9 to victor

Once again I would like to say thanks to victor for the trip out.

Cheers Joe

3ce10028-c8d7-d4e8.jpg

well done

3ce10028-c91c-81af.jpg

well done Edited by bangus