Lylle Lake

EVAN

Hi all, I'm going down to lylle lake in lithgo this weekend with a guy i work with and having never lure fished for trout before was wondering what to use sp's? tazzi devils? and what colour? Any info would be very helpfull...

Cheers Evan :beersmile:

Evan - I lived in the area for 16 years and enjoyed some wonderful trout fishing.

Never ate the buggers just loved chasing/catching/releasing them! I am a stream fisho but have explored most of the big dams on the Tablelands. Thompsons Creek Dam and Wallace Lake are near the town of Wallerawang which is a short drive from Lake Lyall. If its no good at Lyall try the other two. Good fishing!

G'day Evan

One thing I always stress to people nowadays is that if you are taking a boat, ring the caretakers house first just to make sure that the lake is still open to boats and get info on launching before you go. They may even give you some up to date info on fishing conditions. :1fishing1:

Ring 63556347.

I have a map at home on my computer which shows the areas I trolled and caught fish in on my last outing. If you want a copy I'll send it to you tonight via PM or email if you like. :biggrin2:

cheers

Hooky

G'day Evan

One thing I always stress to people nowadays is that if you are taking a boat, ring the caretakers house first just to make sure that the lake is still open to boats and get info on launching before you go. They may even give you some up to date info on fishing conditions. :1fishing1:

Ring 63556347.

I have a map at home on my computer which shows the areas I trolled and caught fish in on my last outing. If you want a copy I'll send it to you tonight via PM or email if you like. :biggrin2:

cheers

Hooky

47073[/snapback]

Cheers hooky,If you could pm me A map that would be great, We have already rung ahead and boats are fine, didn't speak to the caretaker--- maybe his wife, So didn't get any info..

Cheers Evan,