Port Kembla

Zdenk01

Hi Raiders,

I have a few guys at work who want me to take them in the boat to Port Kembla for fish.

Im not familiar with the area.

I have seen the Islands from Mt Ousley on my way down the coast. I have heard the most southern Island holds

some nice fish.

Any help would be appreciated. (bait area's would good)

Guest Aussie007

port kembla is my kingy hot spot i travel from sydneys western suburbs all the way down there u really need to pick a good day anything more turns to crap and u cannot go past the break wall u can find decent mack tunas and bonito between the 1st and 2nd island as u head out troll lures fast just be careful if u fish near the break walls u will get tossers throwing sinkers at you and the locals dont eat the fish caught there something to do with the run off from port kembla steel works

port kembla is my kingy hot spot i travel from sydneys western suburbs all the way down there u really need to pick a good day anything more turns to crap and u cannot go past the break wall u can find decent mack tunas and bonito between the 1st and 2nd island as u head out troll lures fast just be careful if u fish near the break walls u will get tossers throwing sinkers at you and the locals dont eat the fish caught there something to do with the run off from port kembla steel works

Thanks Gazza,

Plan was to travel down there this weekend not looking too flash so far.