Kings In The Harbour

barreduo

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in fishing for kings in the harbor. Must have own gear and be able to reverse a boat trailer down a ramp! Leave from drommoyne

Hi I am keen to go. I've got my own gear and I have experience doing the reverse but I can only drive automatic though. Happy to chip in for bait and fuel. I live in Chatswood by the way.

Cheers,

William

Mate how are ya? I'm always keen myself. Have all the gear and am dying to get amongst the summer kings. Live at Ryde so pretty close and am more than happy to clean the boat and put in towards costs as I don't have a boat of my own. I am free most weekends so give us a buzz if you're keen and can't get anyone else. Cheers Leo

Hi I am keen to go. I've got my own gear and I have experience doing the reverse but I can only drive automatic though. Happy to chip in for bait and fuel. I live in Chatswood by the way.

Cheers,

William

If only i saw this thread earlier - i have a boat license and actually owned a boat myself but sold it. However iam now 'desperate and boatless' for some boat fishing. If you are ever looking for someone, feel free to let me know. Just email me if you like bongsid@hotmail.com

cheers