Bobbin Head Or Roseville?

rjc123

Hey guys,

Tomorrow i might have a fish at either Bobbin head or roseville bridge in the arvo.

Which is better? I normally catch loads of little bream at Bobbin Head but a friend told me that there arent many little ones around at the moment and there are some big tailor aswell. Another report about roseville at night interested me but i would only manage to fish the arvo. One more thing. I had dinner tonight at The Lane Cove Steak House which is near the weir. Just near it there is a little bank and the mangroves on the other side look very promising. Big Bream by the looks of it. Would that be worth a try with bait or lures??

Hey guys,

Tomorrow i might have a fish at either Bobbin head or roseville bridge in the arvo.

Which is better? I normally catch loads of little bream at Bobbin Head but a friend told me that there arent many little ones around at the moment and there are some big tailor aswell. Another report about roseville at night interested me but i would only manage to fish the arvo. One more thing. I had dinner tonight at The Lane Cove Steak House which is near the weir. Just near it there is a little bank and the mangroves on the other side look very promising. Big Bream by the looks of it. Would that be worth a try with bait or lures??

hope your not keeping or eating those bream, i heard they are bad and toxic. why not try east side of sydney harbour? or under sydney harbour bridge from kingie and big breams

Bobbin head would be my pick as Roseville bridge is definitely a night spot for any decent fish but a great spot for a family that wants to give the kids ago as it has schools of small bream and the odd flathead. Bobbin head produces some good flathead at times with some thumper bream which hide under the moored boats.

Regards Jeff