Quick Arvo Session!

Hi All,

Just back in from another quick 4hr session on my favorite peice of bass water. After the high of lasts weeks PB bass 505mm (pics and trip report to come), I was keen to get back a couple on the bass that have cost me some heavy hardware losses in the last couple of weeks :ranting2: ! This time I took the trusty 6wt fly rod out for shits and giggles, flys are cheaper to loose that SB's! I managed to net 5 fish to 43cm with 2 being fly caught and the rest on SB's. I also managed to set a new PB on fly of 42cm :yahoo: , which really put a bend in the 6wt! The total was 42cm, 43cm and 3 below 20cm (not measured)!

Anyway here are the pics, enjoy. I should sleep well tonight, I've managed about 16k's of kayak fishing in 3 days!

Cheers Nick.

post-14508-042388900 1289291128_thumb.jpg

post-14508-036735500 1289291178_thumb.jpg

post-14508-076103800 1289291201_thumb.jpg

post-14508-063050400 1289291229_thumb.jpg

About bloody time you posted a report ... but where's the photo of the big bass??? :biggrin2: Congrats on yet another successful sojourn up the river mate. Good to see you've stopped throwing $20 hard bodies at cranky fish :074:

Will catch up with you in the next couple of days

Cheers

Skip

Woohoo! Another top session - even better,being on FLY!! Would that be a PB on fly? I must give that a go!!

Now, excuse my ignorance, but what is an SB? I know what HBs are & SPs ...... can't think of an SB!!?

Well done - if you are ever up Forster way, (with or without your yak, as I have a spare Perception Minnow you can use ..... looks like you might have one too!) send me a PM! I have some fun water to play in up here too, for fresh & salt.

Cheerio

Roberta

Woohoo! Another top session - even better,being on FLY!! Would that be a PB on fly? I must give that a go!!

Now, excuse my ignorance, but what is an SB? I know what HBs are & SPs ...... can't think of an SB!!?

Well done - if you are ever up Forster way, (with or without your yak, as I have a spare Perception Minnow you can use ..... looks like you might have one too!) send me a PM! I have some fun water to play in up here too, for fresh & salt.

Cheerio

Roberta

That would be the humble "spinnerbait" Roberta, my favorite choice of hardware for snag dwelling bass!

Nick.

Thanks for that, Nick! Duh, should have guessed that one!! I have quite a few SBs but keep forgetting to use them when bassing! :wacko: next time I will tho!! I actually took them out with me the last time I bassed & still didn't use one!! Having too much fun on SPs!! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta