Who Is This?

mrsswordfisherman

I was in the newsagency today looking through the fishing mags and I thought

that shot looked very familiar :biggrin2:

That was a absolute beast of a dogtooth and brought back some great memories of that trip.

I think I might have to go and watch the videos again :biggrin2:

That was a absolute beast of a dogtooth and brought back some great memories of that trip.

I think I might have to go and watch the videos again :biggrin2:

I have had the pleasure of viewing the dvd on a couple of occasions now and the footage still makes my envious. Wahoo of extraordinary proportions and doggies big enough to saddle ... all liberally interspersed amongst some very impressive GT's :yahoo:

Congrats on the Magazine cover, mate! :thumbup:

Cheers

Skip

You think I look like a dogtooth ??? :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Sorry Stewy, I didn't look hard enough. I was only going on the size of the mouth. :whistling:

Seriously though, I'd guess you at about 1.75m tall and around 80-85kg (sorry if i'm out a little)Just wondering how bloody big and how much did that monster weigh and did you get him using one of my floats? Great fish.

Rickster

Is this where I say something like "one's a savage, aggressive, smelly predator and the other one is a fish??" :074:

Awesome momento of your even more awesome trip, Stewy. I'll have to go and get a copy.

Next time I see you I'll have to get you to sign my Fishraider hat so that when you've got your own TV series I can big-note myself by name dropping :biggrin2:

Well done mate.

Cheers, Slinky

Is this where I say something like "one's a savage, aggressive, smelly predator and the other one is a fish??" :074:

Awesome momento of your even more awesome trip, Stewy. I'll have to go and get a copy.

Next time I see you I'll have to get you to sign my Fishraider hat so that when you've got your own TV series I can big-note myself by name dropping :biggrin2:

Well done mate.

Cheers, Slinky

I think a nice make over might be needed for a TV show :074:

Cheers Stewy

Niiiiice, where is the video?

We made a great DVD and it our own forever to drule over,big thanks too Mako for making that happen as well.

Cheers Stewy

SCOOP!!!! I just got to watch a preview of Stewys new upcoming TV fishing show. The editors however did have to edit out the pieces where Stewy had a ciggy in his mouth, oh and they also had to cut any parts where Stewy might have been using the "F" word, but the critics still rated it as one of the best THREE AND A HALF MINUTE fishing videos they've ever seen.

Rickster

SCOOP!!!! I just got to watch a preview of Stewys new upcoming TV fishing show. The editors however did have to edit out the pieces where Stewy had a ciggy in his mouth, oh and they also had to cut any parts where Stewy might have been using the "F" word, but the critics still rated it as one of the best THREE AND A HALF MINUTE fishing videos they've ever seen.

Rickster

HEY !!! whats wrong with the F word ??? fishing is ok to say on tele isnt it.

Cheers Stewy