Kayak Storage

SNAP-ER

Hi Raiders

I couldnt stand the old lady complaining about the yak being in her way in the rumpus room,every day for the last 3 months so i finally hanged it up to the garage ceiling slab.Got the idea from another site and it worked a treat here is the finished product

All items were brought from bunnings(had to visit 3 stores to get everything so frustrating).

Best thing about it,drive the car in drop it down onto the roof racks strap it and ur away,too EASY!!

post-10704-010359700 1289309148_thumb.jpg will load more pics when ive figured the resizing issue out.

Hi Raiders

I couldnt stand the old lady complaining about the yak being in her way in the rumpus room,every day for the last 3 months so i finally hanged it up to the garage ceiling slab.Got the idea from another site and it worked a treat here is the finished product

All items were brought from bunnings(had to visit 3 stores to get everything so frustrating).

Best thing about it,drive the car in drop it down onto the roof racks strap it and ur away,too EASY!!

post-10704-010359700 1289309148_thumb.jpg will load more pics when ive figured the resizing issue out.

That looks good, but just check the storage instructions for the Hobie. I know with my Ocean Kayak they instruct not to store it in that way as they can warp or twist slightly over time with changes in temperature. Mine is specified only to be stored on edge since the cockpit area is built with most rigidity and its overall width makes it less likely to warp.

Apart from that its a top little idea!

Kayak in the rumpus room! :thumbup: ha ha ha

Musty