Kurnell

hamerz84

gday guys quick report from botany bay, on the water at 5.30am to a glorious sydney day the weather was the best it has been so far this year. left the ramp and headed straight to kurnell started out with 3inch power minnows and in quick succession i boated 3 flatty's with only 1 legal coming on board. once the sun was fully up i changed over to a small vibe and had great success getting a few more flatty's and then then the trev's popped up and i spent an hour pulling in atleast 10 fish, biggest going 38cm (new PB trev). :thumbup: .my main target was bream but unfortunatley i didnt get a single breambo but anyways i was still more than happy with what i came out with. the surface action was pretty good i seen sambos and bonitos busting up just off kurnell towards the heads with a few rats mixed in with em. i was only fishing 3pound main and 2pound leader today so i wasnt game enough trying to chase the schools and inevitably loosing expensive lures. anyways great day our and perfect conditions hopefully a few other raiders got out there today and had some fun.

all fish were released to fight another day.

cheers hamerz.

post-9895-075897700 1290229756_thumb.jpg