Water Police

finin

Arrived at rose bay ramp this morning around 500am, Water Police were there to do boat checks i think. Any one get checked? Saw them booking or taking notes on 1 boat. First time ever i have seen them there doing this in over 20yrs lol

Actually got full safety check done in Brisbane water near the rip on saturday,checked all safety,PFDs,Licence,Fire ext,rego ect,actual police boat i was also breath tested last Aussie Day by the same cops,good to see they are out there

I got the once over too. They were checking every boat - licences, safety gear (all of it!). they explained that they like to get out early in the summer to ensure people have the appropriate safety items, licences etc. They were very friendly towards me and seemed to be doing their job in a professional manner. I have no problems with that.

Kel

ive only been checked by the police once at 10pm wednesday night on the harbour. They choose the most unusual times.... also been checked by fisheries not long ago which is rare... all i usually get is maritime. Sucks how they chose me downrigging over all the other potential stationary boats there.