Boat Sparky (Job Done)

Catchin Jack

Hi Raiders,

Started doing my electrics on my boat BUT it has come to a stop as i'm in over my head now.

What i'm looking for is a sparky that knows how to fit a panel switch, wire up some lighting and maybe a little more.

If you know anyone that can do it and is on coast please PM me details, kinda would like it done yesterday haha.

Hopefully Xtreme Mobile Marine come up my way.....

Hi Raiders,

Started doing my electrics on my boat BUT it has come to a stop as i'm in over my head now.

What i'm looking for is a sparky that knows how to fit a panel switch, wire up some lighting and maybe a little more.

If you know anyone that can do it and is on coast please PM me details, kinda would like it done yesterday haha.

Hopefully Xtreme Mobile Marine come up my way.....

Pm sent fezza.

Guest Aussie007

there is a complete wiring harness with switch block on a well known auction site and its pre wired $230-$240 saves the hassle u will probably be paying double this to get a mobile auto electrician out to your house to wire up your boat

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got a sparky to come round and redo my electrical wiring, got a new 6 switch panel with circuit breakers, running light on top of rocket launcher and a 50cm LED strip put on also for night fishing, here's a pic of how powerful it is.

Great quality LED light, all aluminium body and was cheap.

All lighting on the boat is now LED :yahoo:

Now it's time to fish haha

post-10101-056347400 1292283314_thumb.jpg

PS - Thanks Coasty1 for the recommendation.:thumbup:

post-10101-028796700 1292284650_thumb.jpg