Ecogear Sx-48 Poll

Ken A

Please help out by selecting your personal favorite colours in the SX-48 range  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Please help out by selecting your personal favorite colours in the SX-48 range

Hard to pick just one Ken although I did tick 306.

I have the 301 & 306, both proved their worthiness on the trout and paid there way in supplying dinner each night on my last outing.

Now for this weekends social so I can say they have worked on the bream.......for me anyway. :1prop:

EDIT: swoffa's on the money. We need a colour chart on the site somewhere showing all of the range of SX's or even the whole range of Ecogear products.

I don't have photographic reference Andrew, but I can tell you which colour codes the new ones are.

308 - silver/light purple sides, darker purple back

309 - yellow/blue/green sides (hard to describe) with darker stripes, dark back, orange underbelly

310 - green back, dots along lateral line, lighter grey underbelly

313 - Matt yellow/green, darker back, randomly spotted upper sides and yellow belly

Joe

I chose 307, but out of the original colours it's a toss-up for mine between 305 and 307.

305 is the one I turn to most in dirty water and 305 I like using in the clearer stuff.

308 and 309 out of the new range are sensational colours as well.

As Tony mentioned, the new colours are in short supply at the moment and I've only had the chance to throw the 309 colour once at Forster just recently after Lance kindly lent me one.

The 309, along with the 308, are very sought after colours on the tournament circuit. There were a few competitors at Forster desperate for SX-40's in the 309 colour, including some very well known hard-body breamers.

Pukk'

Errrmmm... I got mee threads mixed up, duh!

My 2 posts were referring to SX-40's not 48's... ahem, my apologies. :wacko::1wallbash::1fish::blush::biggrin2:

... speaking of SX-48's, my fave colour would also be one that is sadly no longer available and that's one with all gold sides and black back. I much prefer the owner trebles on the new version tho'.

Joe :)

Errrmmm... I got mee threads mixed up, duh!

My 2 posts were referring to SX-40's not 48's... ahem, my apologies.  :wacko:  :1wallbash:  :1fish:  :blush:  :biggrin2:

Joe :)

47600[/snapback]

Shite, I only just realised the same thing. :1prop:

Oh well, :05: