Xd 100 Oil For E-Tecs ?

Slink

Hi Raiders ,

I am after some XD 100 for my 130hp E-Tec . I have only found the 4lt bottles and they are around $75 smackers each. Can you get a larger quantity anywhere ? The motor likes to drink it quite a bit so to purchase a 20 lt drum might be more economical .

Also has anyone seen it for a cheaper price for 4lt ?

Thanks guys ,

Brad.

Hi Raiders ,

I am after some XD 100 for my 130hp E-Tec . I have only found the 4lt bottles and they are around $75 smackers each. Can you get a larger quantity anywhere ? The motor likes to drink it quite a bit so to purchase a 20 lt drum might be more economical .

Thanks guys ,

Brad.

see site sponser huey , he will be able to provide a bulk oil discount to you

cheers

Alby

Hi Raiders ,

Thanks guys ,

Brad.

here are his details

HUETT MARINE CENTRE

1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

www.huettmarine.com.au

Email: craig@huettmarine.com.au

Phone: (02) 9456 1444

Trading Hours

Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm

Saturday 8.30am to 3pm

Sunday closed

Hi Brad, as I PM you the price you have that answer and as the guys have said a properly set-up E-TEC reaching its correct WOT RPM will not use alot of oil in my opinion but then again your usage will be different from the next guys and if you do alot of hours and run the engine hard with alot of hard accerating that uses more oil than the next guy that drives differently and might be propped correctly. A V4, for the average user, goes thru about $150 worth of oil each year if bought at the right price and as I said to you buying in bulk, like anything, is the most cost effective way.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks guys ,

After reading your replies I have purchased a drum of oil from Huey and also taken my boat to a local e-tec dealer . He hooked it up to the computer and checked all the history of the engine , all good results. It is set up for XD-100 and has no previous faults .

Thanks Huey for helping me out , I do run the engine hard when I can but obviously when offshore I run the engine accordingly .

Cheers Guys.