Hawkesbury River Poddies?

mattyv86

Hey guys ive been heading down Wisemans Ferry a bit chasing jewies and flatties using hawkesbury prawns with no luck , ive seen plenty of fellas down there using live poddy mullet and they have been cleaning up,im a local fella from Windsor and ive been chasing some poddy mullet for live bait and cant seem to get onto them, anyone wanna help me out on a spot/technique where to get em around The Hawkesbury/Wisemans Ferry area? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys ive been heading down Wisemans Ferry a bit chasing jewies and flatties using hawkesbury prawns with no luck , ive seen plenty of fellas down there using live poddy mullet and they have been cleaning up,im a local fella from Windsor and ive been chasing some poddy mullet for live bait and cant seem to get onto them, anyone wanna help me out on a spot/technique where to get em around The Hawkesbury/Wisemans Ferry area? any help would be greatly appreciated.

try using a cast net. There mainly used up north but i dont see why that wouldnt work for the poddies down hear.

Tom