Bream/bass/ep Etc On Lure Anywhere In Sydney

Gremlin

Your name: Chris

Your Location: Wentworthville/Western Sydney

Fishing technique: Bream/Bass/EP or pretty much anything on lure

Availability: Pretty much 24/7, I can drop whatever I'm doing on short notice for a trip

Preferred location: Anywhere in Sydney

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No, but WILL throw in fuel money

G'day all I'm a 25 year old guy who loves his fishing and doesn't get to do enough of it for my liking, I'm in the unenviable position of being stuck on a disability pension (my condition has no effect on my body/fishing ability nor am I batcrap crazy etc) and as a result can't afford my own boat or top of the line snazzy gear or anything so my trips have always been shore based and few and far between, pretty much only whenever I can get out with my mate when he's off work, heck I've never even been fishing in any sort of boat!

I've been umming and ahhing about putting up a post in here since it was launched thinking nah nobody will want to take a useless bugger like me out but I decided to bite the bullet and just ask since everyone is very friendly around here!

So why am I asking? Well like every other fisherman in Australia I've got the lure fishing disease and would love someone to mentor me since learning this stuff on your own is more than a little difficult, I have my own small selection of gear up to the task and will happily purchase whatever lures/leader you think I may need

Gear wise I currently have

1-2kg 7ft 1 peice Mojiko Tournament rod

2-4 7ft Mojiko Tournament rod

2-4kg 7ft Sonic Spin Pro

2500 Sienna FD with 2 spools, 1 with 6lb Fireline and the other with 3lb Fireline crystal I use on my rods and I generally use 6lb Berkley Vanish leader

And a half decent collection of jig heads in varying weights and sizes from 4 - 3/0, a few Kokoda Sprog hard bodies, TT Switchblades and Gillies poppers, as well as an assortment of Squidgy fish in various colours from 65mm-80mm and some Wrigglers to which I plan to add some pro worms, lobbies and bugs in the near future

I know it's not much but it's about all I can afford!

So basically thats me and what I have covered, if you have any more questions for me feel free to send me a PM or whatever I'm more than happy to chat and I hope someone can be kind and show me the ropes!

Oh and for the record I'm pretty much a strictly catch and release fisherman so any fish caught would happily be put back after a photo!

Your name: Chris

Your Location: Wentworthville/Western Sydney

Fishing technique: Bream/Bass/EP or pretty much anything on lure

Availability: Pretty much 24/7, I can drop whatever I'm doing on short notice for a trip

Preferred location: Anywhere in Sydney

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No, but WILL throw in fuel money

G'day all I'm a 25 year old guy who loves his fishing and doesn't get to do enough of it for my liking, I'm in the unenviable position of being stuck on a disability pension (my condition has no effect on my body/fishing ability nor am I batcrap crazy etc) and as a result can't afford my own boat or top of the line snazzy gear or anything so my trips have always been shore based and few and far between, pretty much only whenever I can get out with my mate when he's off work, heck I've never even been fishing in any sort of boat!

I've been umming and ahhing about putting up a post in here since it was launched thinking nah nobody will want to take a useless bugger like me out but I decided to bite the bullet and just ask since everyone is very friendly around here!

So why am I asking? Well like every other fisherman in Australia I've got the lure fishing disease and would love someone to mentor me since learning this stuff on your own is more than a little difficult, I have my own small selection of gear up to the task and will happily purchase whatever lures/leader you think I may need

Gear wise I currently have

1-2kg 7ft 1 peice Mojiko Tournament rod

2-4 7ft Mojiko Tournament rod

2-4kg 7ft Sonic Spin Pro

2500 Sienna FD with 2 spools, 1 with 6lb Fireline and the other with 3lb Fireline crystal I use on my rods and I generally use 6lb Berkley Vanish leader

And a half decent collection of jig heads in varying weights and sizes from 4 - 3/0, a few Kokoda Sprog hard bodies, TT Switchblades and Gillies poppers, as well as an assortment of Squidgy fish in various colours from 65mm-80mm and some Wrigglers to which I plan to add some pro worms, lobbies and bugs in the near future

I know it's not much but it's about all I can afford!

So basically thats me and what I have covered, if you have any more questions for me feel free to send me a PM or whatever I'm more than happy to chat and I hope someone can be kind and show me the ropes!

Oh and for the record I'm pretty much a strictly catch and release fisherman so any fish caught would happily be put back after a photo!

hey mate throw me a pm i might be able to take you out after new years when my new boat is ready

Pete