Boatless: Bathurst Region

bomber85

if anyone needs crew in the central west region particularly bathurst/lithgow flick me an email, am always very keen to go out. just waiting for my old man to bring up the tinny from Vic...so in the meantime i should learn something about the area from someone who knows. got all the gear and a bit of an idea ;)

will chip in for costs also...obviously

corey_hemopo@hotmail.com

Edited by bomber85

if anyone needs crew in the central west region particularly bathurst/lithgow flick me an email, am always very keen to go out. just waiting for my old man to bring up the tinny from Vic...so in the meantime i should learn something about the area from someone who knows. got all the gear and a bit of an idea ;)

will chip in for costs also...obviously

corey_hemopo@hotmail.com

Hi mate I am from bathurst as well.. I dont do alot around here but are always keen for a fish.. I have a 4.8m monark.. going away for xmas but will add you as a friend and keep you in mind when I make the next trip to sydney if you like.... yarraone@aapt.net.au :thumbup:

Hi mate I am from bathurst as well.. I dont do alot around here but are always keen for a fish.. I have a 4.8m monark.. going away for xmas but will add you as a friend and keep you in mind when I make the next trip to sydney if you like.... yarraone@aapt.net.au :thumbup:

sounds great

I will drive to Bathurst,

just to jump on to a boat :)

(From liverpool :|)

Will

HI THERE i WILL ADD YOU AS A FRIEND AS WELL.. I have family in liverpool and is always a stop for me when I come to sydney.. I would be glad to get some company next time :thumbup: