Botany Bay - 21/11/2010

dhype

Hey raiders

Did a quick 2 hour session from 6:30pm till 8:30pm this afternoon and found plenty of fish in the bay...

It was bit rough for my 3.9m tinny so I stayed around the 3rd runway but still managed to find the bonito and tailor schools which were very scattered.

Got some new lures a few days back so gave them a swim.. both hooked up almost right away! Double hookup ...with a sizeable tailor and a small red!

post-10545-069127100 1292932825_thumb.jpg

Kept trolling around and hooked up a massive tailor on the blue/silver Manns stretch lure... got the fish next to the boat and got bitten off right before my eyes... bye bye 60cm tailor and new lure,,, 05.gif

Sight cast towards the multiple schools of fish and got heaps of tailor and bonito on a small blue metal slice. The laser pro lure also produced a few fish on the troll.....

post-10545-062642400 1292933419_thumb.jpg

post-10545-030888400 1292933494_thumb.jpg

Took home a few fish for the family and the rest went back into the drink....

post-10545-046480500 1292933588_thumb.jpg

Get out on the bay now if you want a feed... fish everywhere!

Cheers

Trung / DHYPE!

Edited by dhype

you're just amazing dhype, it seems like the fish are attracted to you, like you're some kind of fish magnet.

must try and catch up with you one of these days, will be heading up to Syd for Christmas/New Years, but not sure if we will have any time for fishing (plus boat troubles - brother-in-law has not been able to get the motor started), if so, possibly Monday 27th.

Regards,

Longy.

Hey Trung,

You must be knee deep in fish at the moment.

Well done, you're certainly a mad keen fisho.

...but have you forgotten about the crabs?

I've had a couple of shots with still no luck - but then again, the bream'n'whiting are more important.

I'll keep looking for a 3.9m tinnie with a blue noodle on the front, so I'll come over and say G'day and then you can point me in the right crab direction !

Tony

you're just amazing dhype, it seems like the fish are attracted to you, like you're some kind of fish magnet.

must try and catch up with you one of these days, will be heading up to Syd for Christmas/New Years, but not sure if we will have any time for fishing (plus boat troubles - brother-in-law has not been able to get the motor started), if so, possibly Monday 27th.

Regards,

Longy.

Hey Longy -

I will be out in Botany with a few mates on Monday morning.. hope to see you out there.

You will recognise me cuz my rod will be bent over like a banana pulling up the kingies from Molli point ! biggrin2.gif

Cheers

Trung

Hey Trung,

You must be knee deep in fish at the moment.

Well done, you're certainly a mad keen fisho.

...but have you forgotten about the crabs?

I've had a couple of shots with still no luck - but then again, the bream'n'whiting are more important.

I'll keep looking for a 3.9m tinnie with a blue noodle on the front, so I'll come over and say G'day and then you can point me in the right crab direction !

Tony

Hi there Tony

Fishing has been rather good over the past 2 or so weeks... so much so I have done very little crabbing.

I did drop the crab nets once last week and only scored 2 x crabs after one drop so they are definitely around... keep at it and sooner or later you will find them!

Hows the fishing going for you? Hope the whiting and bream fishing has been good to you as I have seen plenty of them zooming around Towra flats

Lastly , I have "upgraded" my blue pool noodle to a hot pink one! So watch out for a 3.9m Seajay Nomad with the girly pink pool noodle on the windscreen!!! biggrin2.gif

Cheers

Trung