Thinkin Of Going Avoca Of The Rocks/ Sand Tomorrow Morning

stevex

Hey all haven't been fishing 4 some time and was thinking of going to avoca tomorrow either on the sand or rocks haven't been to avoca fishing 4at least 2 years just wondering how the fishing up there and wat fish I should target . Still tossing up weather to fish the sand or rocks I'm thinking the rock but not sure if it's holding much fish ATM any help would be good thanks

Hi there, I went for a casual walk around the rocks this arvo about 4:30 or so, saw 6 or 7 blokes spinning at the spinning ledge and after watching them for 15 mins and no hook-ups I strolled back home. So I would say that it is a bit dead there at the moment, but who nows when the horsies, kings or tailor show up, here one day and gone the next..

Hey all haven't been fishing 4 some time and was thinking of going to avoca tomorrow either on the sand or rocks haven't been to avoca fishing 4at least 2 years just wondering how the fishing up there and wat fish I should target . Still tossing up weather to fish the sand or rocks I'm thinking the rock but not sure if it's holding much fish ATM any help would be good thanks

mate if you goin to avoca try pilchard on the float youll catch bigger bonito than on spinners good luck might see you ther one day