More Jews !

hamerz84

hit the water last night at about 11.30pm for an all nighter targeting jews. ended up with 9 boated fish kept 4 for the impending long weeknend bbq's not the biggest fish in the world but a feeds a feed i guess. we lost quite a few more fish again due to spat hooks and got bricked a couple times aswell. i had an epic battle on 6pound which lasted close to 25 mins only to get done when the fish was about 3 meters from the boat !!!!! anyways had a great night chasing them again.

cheers hamerz.

post-9895-035988600 1293063615_thumb.jpg

yeh mate would love to. i'll pm u my number and we'll get it sorted.

Nice work Hamerz,

You are becoming the jewbinator of fish raider lol - so happy for you mate.

When squidin gives you the landbased spot just pm me so I can target them from my boat and give you guys a wave :1welcomeani:

Twin 1

Edited by twin1

Nice work Hamerz,

You are becoming the jewbinator of fish raider lol - so happy for you mate.

When squidin gives you the landbased spot just pm me so I can target them from my boat and give you guys a wave :1welcomeani:

Twin 1

yeh fat chance mate lol. me and squiddin have been trying to go for a fish together for a while and tim has stuffed me around abit. so once we do get out there hopefully we can report back with a few fat jews.

cheers hamerz.

ur welcome 2 cum along twin 1 iv tried the spot by boat and don't have the same luck like land base hopefully me and hammerz donk a nice 1

Mate - i wish you and Hammerz the best of luck - i would love to see you guys post a cracker of a fish.

Im sure with the dedication that you guys have - that it wont be too long for a nice one to come your way. :thumbup:

Twin 1

thanks twin 1 iv caught sum big ones in my time but im always chasing bigger hey will i missed 1 yesterday hopefully well get 1 2moro yesterday day was more gathering bait and meeting my otha fisho mates at least i got you on 2 your first whitting

Edited by SQUIDIN