Went Avoca Yesterday

stevex

Thanks 4 all the help did end up going avoca and only caught a small snapper nothing worth writing a report on was talkin to some other who fished all night only caught 1 or 2 salmon and some under sized tailor thats the first fish I've caught in 4 fishing outing don't no wats going on this year. This time last year I was catchingt heaps of salmon tailor bonitos and kings but can't seem to find em .I try and go fishin at least once a week just 4 fun all the fish I catch get released 4 they r no uses to me . If anyone knows any land based areas around central coast that has fish coming in would love to give a go startin to miss the fun of any type of fight lol thanks

Thanks 4 all the help did end up going avoca and only caught a small snapper nothing worth writing a report on was talkin to some other who fished all night only caught 1 or 2 salmon and some under sized tailor thats the first fish I've caught in 4 fishing outing don't no wats going on this year. This time last year I was catchingt heaps of salmon tailor bonitos and kings but can't seem to find em .I try and go fishin at least once a week just 4 fun all the fish I catch get released 4 they r no uses to me . If anyone knows any land based areas around central coast that has fish coming in would love to give a go startin to miss the fun of any type of fight lol thanks

my mates his been catching hips of bonys and tailor at snappers point