Narava Led Submersible Lights Fitted

locodave

I had enough of those Bell type lights, so I have decided to buy the NARVA subermissble lights. This is what it looks like.

Excuse the photo, I was still testing at the time :)

Did exactly the same close to this time last year and havnt had a single issue with them since. My sparky mate helped me and used this waterproof heat shrink with inbuilt sealant over all connections which solidifies after its shrunk and it still amazes me how well they actually stay water proof. Its a good feeling know that your electrics is wired up well and wont "not" come on the next time u use them.

Musty

Did exactly the same close to this time last year and havnt had a single issue with them since. My sparky mate helped me and used this waterproof heat shrink with inbuilt sealant over all connections which solidifies after its shrunk and it still amazes me how well they actually stay water proof. Its a good feeling know that your electrics is wired up well and wont "not" come on the next time u use them.

Musty

I put heat shrink on the ends too just incase but I am sure it will be fine! 5 year warranty, enough for me =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The great thing with the NARVA LED units is that they come pre-wired with enough cable so that no joins are required on the trailer itself, only at the connecter on the tow vehicle.

Am extremely happy with mine which have provided trouble free operation for nearly two years now.

Actually the other day i was at a ramp with no light, never been there before, couldn't see the ground. I turned my headlights on and the LEDs especially the number plate light provided enough light to get my boat on easy!

• 5 months later...

Mine has LED's as well, not sure of the brand - it came with them new, and I use them at night to line the boat up on the trailer for a drive on retrieve. Between the brake/parking lights on the trailer and the car I have enough light to see the rollers and line up the centre :)