Pirtek Fishing Challenge 2011

diver1

just got my email invite for this years pirtek challenge and cant wait!! having waited eagerly for last years challenge only to miss it due to having to work away last year right at the last minute!!!!! i WONT be missing this one. im sure stacks of fisf raiders will join and i wish you all good luck. i would post the link here but im not sure how to do it?? maybe someone else could??

• 3 weeks later...

just found out that someone can win a a spot with et and michael guest in there boat fishing the challenge with them on lake macquarie, and could b in a segment of et,s fishing show. i seen guesty fishing swansea channel last weekend. it would sure be good to pick there brains!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sent today from the Project Co-ordinator for the Pirtek Challenge 2011

STOP PRESS

MEDIA RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WIN!!! WIN!!! WIN!!!

2011 PIRTEK FISHING CHALLENGE

ULTIMATE FISHING RIG

We are pleased to announce every entry in the 2011 Pirtek Fishing Challenge will have the chance to win

the "Ultimate Fishing Rig" valued at over $34,000.

One lucky fisho will win:

A Polycraft 4.8m brumby centre console. Tough, durable, low maintenance and a great ride.

Evinrude E-tec 75hp outboard engine. Quiet, fuel efficient and super reliable.

Oceanic trailer. Quality built to suit the Polycraft.

Hydrive Steering kit.

$2000 of Berkley fishing gear.

Lowrance electronics.

X-Factor signs boat wrap. The rig not only looks stylish but is protected from the elements.

We would like to thank Polycraft Industries, BRP Australia, Oceanic Trailers, Hydrive Steering, Berkley,

Lowrance and X-Factor signs for their incredible support in helping put together this fantastic package.

And there's more ……

Thanks to BCF one other lucky entrant will win every angler's dream; a $1000 spending spree at their

local BCF store.

The Pirtek Fishing Challenge is a one day national catch and release fishing competition to be held on

Sunday, 10 April, 2011.

It's only $20 to enter and every cent of the registration fee goes directly to the Prostate Cancer

Foundation of Australia.

Let's fight a fish to fight prostate cancer. For full details log on to

www.pirtekfishingchallenge.com.au.

post-869-010718000 1296469086_thumb.jpg post-869-084570000 1296469088_thumb.jpg

post-869-073862600 1296469091_thumb.jpg post-869-072367800 1296469094_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

We went out in the Pirtek Fishing Comp... shame about the rain in the arvo but another beautiful day on the water anyway. Caught a couple of Flatheads for the comp.... dont think they will win us any boat but at least we had photos to upload!!

Would love to enter more local fishing comps - does anyone know who or where may have them??

Cheers,