G'day

rathdowney207

Hi Ladies and Gents, just want to introduce myself, my name is Chris, just starting ot get back into the fishing game after a lot of years from it. I have an okuma rod and reel package from a shop, got it for a good price, and a 6'6" jarvis walker same place.

Just need some help with fishing off blacksmiths beach as i live 3 - 5 mins away, i own a fourby as well, so mobilty is taken care of. Can anyone help??? Re-teach this newbie a trick or two, please???

Thank you for listening to my ramble, well reading it!!!! lol

Keep safe and good fishing!!!

Cheers

chris

hi im moe i have caught some realy nice jes of the beach your living near a great beach used squid yakkas squid pillies you get whiting bream flathead just use worms 4 the whiting and prawns and poddy mullet 4 the bream and flathead

Hi Ladies and Gents, just want to introduce myself, my name is Chris, just starting ot get back into the fishing game after a lot of years from it. I have an okuma rod and reel package from a shop, got it for a good price, and a 6'6" jarvis walker same place.

Just need some help with fishing off blacksmiths beach as i live 3 - 5 mins away, i own a fourby as well, so mobilty is taken care of. Can anyone help??? Re-teach this newbie a trick or two, please???

Thank you for listening to my ramble, well reading it!!!! lol

Keep safe and good fishing!!!

Cheers

chris

:1welcomeani: to fr Chris. You will learn lots here from the learned members posts. I am sure that someone will post some info for you. In the meantimes, try using the search function to read through the 1000's of posts about all things fishing.