wingdang?

fisherboy

hey raiders

going down to wingdang this thurs with some mates from school and wondering if theres much fish down there at there at the moment?

i normaly fish round botany/hackin and ofshore so i have no idea about down there =P

wouldnt mind doin some fishin on some flats and gettin some whiting so if someone wouldnt mind letting me know of some good sandbars close to the shore(walking distance as its a bit hard to get the bertie 25 there haha) would be appreciated

thx for the help

mitch

i went over the bridge a few days ago it was absolutely packed with fisherman and boats everywhere

haha can be both a good and bad sign. yea thats were i was lookin at fishin south of the bridge near (wat i assume to be) the sand flats and hope for the stupid fish =P cbf goin through all my gear so takin the big tackle bag with everthin from small worm hooks to kingfish poppers to marlin and tuna rigs =P

i will post my results and hope i catch something worth bragin about

hope that king tide serves us well

Guest Aussie007

mates have told me they prawn down there so it would be a good idea to fish using prawns and south of the bridge? i think that is all sand bar i could and probably am wrong i have fished the small wharf on the north east side of the bridge there was alot fo seaweed and the tide was running fast i have never returned to fish there again

hey raiders

going down to wingdang this thurs with some mates from school and wondering if theres much fish down there at there at the moment?

i normaly fish round botany/hackin and ofshore so i have no idea about down there =P

wouldnt mind doin some fishin on some flats and gettin some whiting so if someone wouldnt mind letting me know of some good sandbars close to the shore(walking distance as its a bit hard to get the bertie 25 there haha) would be appreciated

thx for the help

mitch

heaps of whiting during the day(using worms) but not much size to most of them. fair few flatties also with the good old plastics.

thanks for ure relpys

was a great day down there nice and sunny

fished with worms grabed mullet gut but didnt get a tap using it (plus it reakkkkkkkkkkkkked)

when it came to fishin it wasnt the best my mate got 7 while i got 5 but they were all little things (around 15cm) but better than nothin

fished the south west side of the bridge and was all sand/mud bars and the current was ripppin through due to the king tides

overall was a good day had some funny moments as we went to windang from campbelltown via kiama =P

was a good day and cant wait to do it again with some more mates and hope for some bigger fish