next fishing location

adzzy

Hi Raiders

I think i have found my next fishing location there would have been atleast 80 fish bream all 30cm plus, travally, leathers even a rat king but i think landing anything from here land based will be a challenge as there is alot of barnical covered structure and approaching by boat would just scare them off but i am going to give it go

Pic was taken from above water

post-9009-099350500 1295317285_thumb.jpg

Looks like somewhere around king street whalf. Was down there a few weeks age and was throwing bits of bread in and must have had 80 to 100 all of which must have been 30 to 40 cms. Will have to try down there as well.

Is fishing allowed at king street whalf?

Maybe a good business venture for Raiders...

We could establish a Fishraider bar on King Street Wharf with the ability to fish from your bar stool...

You'd want to hope you were single or your partner loved fishing because you wouldn't be home much if it was a reality!

No it is not and you may be issued with on the spot fines..

Thanks for the info. How about Darling Harbour? Saw quite big breams down there, so it's not allowed to fish either? I didn't see a sign or post banning fishing, but since no one was fishing there, so I thought I'd better not...

Thanks for the info. How about Darling Harbour? Saw quite big breams down there, so it's not allowed to fish either? I didn't see a sign or post banning fishing, but since no one was fishing there, so I thought I'd better not...

I Work in darling harbor I have my lunch down there all the time, The fish in there is incredible, Ide Love to have a fish there... lol

My brother worked there as a ranger. He would always let guys fish there as the love for fishing runs in the family. He always said that other rangers chased fishos away, and even issued fines quite a bit.

Fishing is banned in that whole area. There are some stonkers down at the sydney fish market also..

Fishing is banned in that whole area. There are some stonkers down at the sydney fish market also..

Funny you said that, a few months ago I saw a guy hand line fishing at fish market while having fish & chips at the outdoor tables, and he got a big bream! Didn't see where he kept the fish though.

Fishing from a boat is fine though, as it is the harbour foreshore authority that has banned the fishing not the fisheries or waterways. i have seen the fisheries numerous times pull people up and check for fishing licences in the area without issueing fines