boatless and desperate

craignyc

I am a dad of 2 that lives in New York City back over to my hometown after 20 years away with a few months off.

My goal is to live in Manly and learn how to fish. I have been out every day, sometimes twice and I gotta say I am totally addicted. I have had a bit of luck off manly beach but nothing big except this amazing kingy off a dingy in the harbour (it spat the hook at me as I bought it up) so alas no big fish yet.

Is there anyone who would be looking for a fishing partner for rocks, beach, estuary, lagoon, boat. I can meet anytime of day or night.

More details about me; Aussie guy, lives in NY, father of 2 with english wife, 42 years old, wedding photographer. I am not a crazy social retard, just a normal guy looking to fish 24/7. I am willing to split any costs ie petrol, bait, beer food.

Anyone?

• 2 months later...

I am a dad of 2 that lives in New York City back over to my hometown after 20 years away with a few months off.

My goal is to live in Manly and learn how to fish. I have been out every day, sometimes twice and I gotta say I am totally addicted. I have had a bit of luck off manly beach but nothing big except this amazing kingy off a dingy in the harbour (it spat the hook at me as I bought it up) so alas no big fish yet.

Is there anyone who would be looking for a fishing partner for rocks, beach, estuary, lagoon, boat. I can meet anytime of day or night.

More details about me; Aussie guy, lives in NY, father of 2 with english wife, 42 years old, wedding photographer. I am not a crazy social retard, just a normal guy looking to fish 24/7. I am willing to split any costs ie petrol, bait, beer food.

Anyone?

you still in oz

you still in oz

Yes but leaving tomorrow to go back to NY. Thanks for reaching out.

Caught my personal best flattie 60cm long off manly beach yesterday morning plus 6 tailor all over 30cm and had a great battle with a salmon until he spat the hook 6ft away.

So if you are looking for a great gutter go to the north end of manly and fish the last gutter before the pool (right between the surf rip signs) and you will catch fish. I have caught about 15+ flatties, about 40 tailor and about 20 bream. Mostly just on sunrise. All on Pillies.

I only ask you let me now how you go.

Good luck