Pumicestone Passage 23/5

Ken A

I managed a fishing session in between tourist guide duties this afternoon :biggrin2: Conditions were reasonable when I arrived except the SE wind was making reaching some of the drop off a bit tough.

I hooked & dropped 2 Bream on my first 2 casts on plastics (grass minnow S) then it was slow for a while so I changed over to an SX-40 & nailed a nice little Flathead around 45cm. I then scored 2 small Bream which were released. Herby arrived about then & I ended up getting 3 more decent Bream & Herby scored another then things died with the last of the tide.

Not a bad session :biggrin2: The only bad part was the "tourist from hell " has turned up for his annual 4 weeks holiday in Caloundra. This guy is a frigging nightmare & I'm sure will cause me many problems over the next 4 weeks.

I wasn't sure if it was him but as I got closer I could see the tell tale bait net in the back of the waders at a strange angle making what looked like very intimate contact with a certain body orifice. I knew then for certain it was HIM !

I can't wait for the day when Beefa & Herby get to fish alongside him :biggrin2: Wear an armour suit & safety glasses guys & make sure you carry bandages & an ice pack or 2.

Guest bluecod
I can't wait for the day when Beefa & Herby get to fish alongside him  :biggrin2:  Wear an armour suit & safety glasses guys & make sure you carry bandages & an ice pack or 2.

48810[/snapback]

Ken,

You've been flyfishing with Joecool too! :risata::risata:

Guest Jocool
Ken,

You've been flyfishing with Joecool too!  :risata:  :risata:

48833[/snapback]

WHAT THE...... :1yikes:

I seem to recall I aint the one with a hook embedded in my extremeties George! :074::074:

You meet all sorts of wierdos fishing at Caloundra  :1yikes: I reckon everyone else talks about me, Herby and Ken in the same way....here comes them fags wearing the waders, drinking beer, smoking cigars and tossing lures!!  :074:

48880[/snapback]

.....Dont forget the pink hats :biggrin2:

Strange people around that spot :1naughty:

My trip today got postponed so I'm off shortly for another dash there. Wind look pretty suus though & I have to be back at 3.00 :thumbdown::thumbdown: I'll miss the best bit of the tide but if you haven't got a line wet you don't catch anything :biggrin2: