Garies

buzz1883

Hi All,

Long time reader first time poster :thumbup: (always wanted to write that)

Living in the Sydney area and interested in taking the little fella out for his first fish. Thinking of targeting some garfish as they are pretty easy to catch and good fun when your little before you start using them as bait for the big fish ;) Was wondering if anyone has had much luck finding these little buggers lately? Thanks for the help in advance.

Hey mate, ive never really targetted them but seen quite a few in the port hacking lately . sometimes coming into the burley trail when ive been burleying for a while.

Maybe find somewhere and burley up . youll definately get something to keep him interested.

Good luck and let us know how you go

Morgs

MOst of the flats in the harbor have gars on them at the moment. There are a stack out the back of my place in drummoyne. They chase my poppers that I'm chucking for bream and whitting. Lane Cove is full of them too.

G

Coogee Beach- north corner has heaps...a few good sized ones starting to come in too. If your little one is big enough, you can take him for a snorkel to see them too. They're right in the shallows near the beginning of the reef

MOst of the flats in the harbor have gars on them at the moment. There are a stack out the back of my place in drummoyne. They chase my poppers that I'm chucking for bream and whitting. Lane Cove is full of them too.

G

wow, just wow lol, you have it made.