Whos going out on sunday

jsab5558

Hey mate,

good luck for Sunday, we're heading out for a marlin run tomorrow. Log on with the coastal patrol channel 70 on 27mgz or 16 on VHF. those channels will also give weather updates. Don't foregt to log off when you get back in.

Goodcluck and tight lines

James

Hey Guys,

Heading out sunday morning from botany in search of our first marlin or tuna, we dont mind :yahoo:

Is anyone else heading out, conditions look great?

Does anyone know what station they release the storm warnings on, cheers.

[/quote

Depending on conditions will be out and about sunday also.Weather isn,t looking too good in the afternoon though?

Thanks for that, i will make sure i do cheers, hopefully il have a report to post on monday.

Today was a great day fishing boated 10 stripeys and 1 salmon dropped at least 8 from spitting the hook and trying to lift them over the side of the boat.

I did try to log in with the coast guard but they never responded to me and also quite a few other guys were trying to log in and no one was returning there calls. Is this usual occourance as its the first time we have fished out wide and had to register our plan for the day.

Today was a great day fishing boated 10 stripeys and 1 salmon dropped at least 8 from spitting the hook and trying to lift them over the side of the boat.

I did try to log in with the coast guard but they never responded to me and also quite a few other guys were trying to log in and no one was returning there calls. Is this usual occourance as its the first time we have fished out wide and had to register our plan for the day.

depends what time you where trying to log on with them

marine rescue solander opens at 7am weekends

marine rescue sydney is 24hours i beleive

cheers