cracker 3hr session in the bay

nova

Hi all despite the crazy weather today could not resist a bream session in the bay,she was blowing a good 15knots south east which made the ride a little bumpy though armed with only tube worms fished around towra and would you believe it i was the only boat in the bay for the limited time i fished.All up i managed 17 bream to 37cms 3 cracker whiting 3 tevs and 3 tarwine all in three hrs till i ran out of bait,ran back to the boat ramp and found a little old lady fishing she was old enough to be my granny, well felt sorry for her as she hadnt caught anything so i off loaded the tarwine and some bream you should of seen the smile on her face,well that was my good deed for the day.Get out there the bay is firing for table fish.CHEERS Peter

mate you deserve a good summeritan badge, good to see people as nice as you around, me myself if I have left over bait, and its still at top notch, I give it to others that are down on the luck.

Hi all despite the crazy weather today could not resist a bream session in the bay,she was blowing a good 15knots south east which made the ride a little bumpy though armed with only tube worms fished around towra and would you believe it i was the only boat in the bay for the limited time i fished.All up i managed 17 bream to 37cms 3 cracker whiting 3 tevs and 3 tarwine all in three hrs till i ran out of bait,ran back to the boat ramp and found a little old lady fishing she was old enough to be my granny, well felt sorry for her as she hadnt caught anything so i off loaded the tarwine and some bream you should of seen the smile on her face,well that was my good deed for the day.Get out there the bay is firing for table fish.CHEERS Peter

Hey Nova,

Thats an unreal catch for 3 hours. You certainly kicked my butt. It took me double the time to get that.

Can I ask, how deep were you fishing?

Were you berleying?

Were the fish all in one spot or did you move around?

You cetainly have my respect with that good deed - well done - good things will happen to those who do good things....

Tony

Thanks steve she was a cracker that day all was perfect strong sse winds barometer up it had to happen.

Keflapod have seen your older posts you definently know how to get em,fished in 2.6mtrs and moved twice to get away from the Rays .Cheers

Edited by nova