Anything happening at Maroubra Rocks?

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Just got back from canada where i froze my behind off, and am keen to do some fishing after work during the week. Landbased from Maroubra off the rocks, i usually go in winter so anyones input for this time of year will be good. Will mainly be fishing with float and ganged pillies.

Cheers,

Stan

Hey Stan, I'm fairly inexperienced but if you want some company on Thursday after work I was already planning to check out Maroubra. I live in coogee, let me know if youre interested and I can PM you my details. . . . .Cheers, David

Hey Raiders,

Just got back from canada where i froze my behind off, and am keen to do some fishing after work during the week. Landbased from Maroubra off the rocks, i usually go in winter so anyones input for this time of year will be good. Will mainly be fishing with float and ganged pillies.

Cheers,

Stan

Cool, i'll pm you my details now. I have rock boots but have done very little rock fishing so I will need to follow your lead if thats cool?

sounds good buddy. i might be there around 7:30 becuase i got to go home from work first. PM me your details before 5 and i will txt you when im there.

Thanks mate