Someone to help me hook up !

Mr.KingSpooled

Hey Raiders,

Basically im after someone who can show me some tips and techniques on catching jews and king fish. I dont own a boat.

I love my fishing through and through, i fish atleast 6 times a week (i do have a job but ill get out there at night no matter wind,rain,hail or shine).

Ive been out for the last couple of weeks chasing jew's. Ive fished for them really hard and have only managed 2 bust off's at most.

I was hoping if someone wouldnt mind being my mentor and showing me everything i need to know on catching these illusive fish.

I dont mind paying someone for there advice and help. Iam a very quick learner and i dont mind trying new techniques at all.

I listen well and try very hard to do as Im told. Im 21 years old with a healthy knowledge on bread and butter fish, but seriously i think everyone knows how to catch bream and flatties lol.

I would really really appreciate it if someone would be able to help me out in this category.

Also im in the market to buy a new boat, so also someone who can help me out with catching these fish off a boat too.

Cheers raiders,

Mr.KingSpooled