Haines Hunter 400f

olitay

Hi Billy, yes mate pretty much the same hull as the Wasp (of the same era) with a different deck. Good looking little rig and would perform very well with that 40HP, just be careful the compliance plate, if it has one from the OMC days, is rated to 40HP. Haines Hunter, as you probably know has relaunched the awesome SeaWasp and in fact you can also buy a new 400 Prowler edition of the Seawasp which is basically a new version of your old girl. I saw one at the factory last time I was there and impressive little rig with performance that is unmatched in this class of boat.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Billy, yes mate pretty much the same hull as the Wasp (of the same era) with a different deck. Good looking little rig and would perform very well with that 40HP, just be careful the compliance plate, if it has one from the OMC days, is rated to 40HP. Haines Hunter, as you probably know has relaunched the awesome SeaWasp and in fact you can also buy a new 400 Prowler edition of the Seawasp which is basically a new version of your old girl. I saw one at the factory last time I was there and impressive little rig with performance that is unmatched in this class of boat.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks Craig, I had mate that owned a wasp years ago and it really was an impressive little boat. I saw the new one at the boat show and yes, it looks like a sweet little weapon.

thanks for your help.