North Head (Sydney)

2kgline

Went back to North Head (Sydney) again today same story as Friday , Trevally , Trevally and more Trevally. Also a nice taylor, a couple of small snapper, a bream, leather jacket and some other thing I have no idea what it was ??? but my friend said he eats them so we kept it. Just for the record as some of you know we usually only use 4 lb but today we ventured big and went to 6 lb on 2 rods. They didn’t get much action but certainly made the Trevally they hooled shorter work. PS the Taylor was taken on 4 lb and went like a rocket.

post-13182-051014800 1303647618_thumb.jpg

Not land based but within casting distance of the rocks (30-50 meters off) north end of north head facing east in the wash.

Hi. Just wanna know if u r fishing landbased? Very nice haul u got there. Thanks

I guess the Taylor was 60+ didn't measure it. We only use circle hooks so he was hooked in the lip. However we did get a few quick bust offs around the same time so I assume we got "choppered."

Hi. Just wanna know if u r fishing landbased? Very nice haul u got there. Thanks