squiding after this rain

tba003

Hey guys i dunno y but lately jsut really keen to get out an try an hit some squid was thinkin of going this arvo but wondering what everysones thoughts are on my likelyhood for success after thsi rain we had 2day. All opinions welcome.

Guest Aussie007

i have done a lot of squidding last year and the year before in and around port hacking and the bay everyday was different caught a lot more some days than others IMO the rain doesnt effect them they just arnt on the bite while the rain is hitting the surface once the rain stops watch the squid shoot out and grab your jig the squid are very responsive after it stops sprinkling

<br />i have done a lot of squidding last year and the year before in and around port hacking and the bay everyday was different caught a lot more some days than others IMO the rain doesnt effect them they just arnt on the bite while the rain is hitting the surface once the rain stops watch the squid shoot out and grab your jig the squid are very responsive after it stops sprinkling<br />
<br /><br /><br /> that wat has been happening lately