Bait Collecting, anytime this week

PRED-ATOR

G'day Raiders,

Anyone going bait collecting this week? im hoping to get out to get some squid and yakkas as im going to tackle some kingies this weekend in and around the harbour/heads/long reef e.t.c Would love to meet up with anyone else who might be going.

Let me know if your interested,

Cheers, Stan

G'day Raiders,

Anyone going bait collecting this week? im hoping to get out to get some squid and yakkas as im going to tackle some kingies this weekend in and around the harbour/heads/long reef e.t.c Would love to meet up with anyone else who might be going.

Let me know if your interested,

Cheers, Stan

Yeah mate when did you feel like heading out?

PM if your still interested in heading out and we can go collect some bait mate !!

Cheers,

jez

Yeah mate when did you feel like heading out?

PM if your still interested in heading out and we can go collect some bait mate !!

Cheers,

jez

Hey Jez,

Was planning on heading out tonight but the weather is no good. Might just end up doing it before i head out on sunday.

Cheers mate

Hey Jez,

Was planning on heading out tonight but the weather is no good. Might just end up doing it before i head out on sunday.

Cheers mate

Went out last night bro, the yakkas where being heapz finicky but then again I think its the new jig im trying out there heapz cheap and they use size 6 hook's. Absolute rubbish ! Would work well on slimeys though ! Managed a jew last night pretty decent size man !

Where you heading on the weekend bro, what you chasin?

Went out last night bro, the yakkas where being heapz finicky but then again I think its the new jig im trying out there heapz cheap and they use size 6 hook's. Absolute rubbish ! Would work well on slimeys though ! Managed a jew last night pretty decent size man !

Where you heading on the weekend bro, what you chasin?

Where did you go last night? harbour?

Im going harbour/out the heads/long reef and some other marks from my boat on the weekend chasing kings. Theres some big ones out right now and there only guna get bigger. I might go out wide if the weathers good.

Good work on the jew dude, got a pic?

Yeah i havent been catching as much yakkas lately either : (

Where did you go last night? harbour?

Im going harbour/out the heads/long reef and some other marks from my boat on the weekend chasing kings. Theres some big ones out right now and there only guna get bigger. I might go out wide if the weathers good.

Good work on the jew dude, got a pic?

Yeah i havent been catching as much yakkas lately either : (

Yeah i actually wrote a report in the report section "Another Harbour Jew".

Down at Greenwich tried for some yakkas in total maybe only got like 6 - 7 and still managed to hit 2 jewy's but only landed 1.

Oh if your heading out this weekend for kings you got any spare spots? Dont mind helping with fuel and cleaning and riggin up man !!

Pix are in the report bro, didnt have a ruler so I used my TD rod.

Yeah well the plus side is even if the yakka aint plentiful atleast the jews are :P

Heheh let me know about the kings bro, Id love to do a king session. Caught my first king last thursday just before i went to port mac.

Spewing though it went 63cm lol 2cm off legal. Oh well put him back and hopefully karma plays in my favour and gives me a 1.4m king :P

Tight Lines,

Jez