Harbour and Long Reef 02/05/2011

PRED-ATOR

Mate my parents are from fiji, and me and my dad pull these in with handlines when we go down there. We get laughed at by our relatives when we bring rod and reels over hahaha. I understand your pain these things are monsters. I had so much fun catching these (or should i say getting busted off by these) when i was at hamilton island. Great catch mate

My parents are from Fiji and my relos back there laughed at all the gear I took over too. They basically put a couple of band aids on their index finger and rig up a handline with the strongest line possible and out fish you every time.

They REALLY cracked up at my lures.

My parents are from Fiji and my relos back there laughed at all the gear I took over too. They basically put a couple of band aids on their index finger and rig up a handline with the strongest line possible and out fish you every time.

They REALLY cracked up at my lures.

Yeh same with me, my uncle bein a smartass, put one of my poppers in the frying pan just so he can say 'Oh it looked so much like a real fish!' lol they fish to eat and eat only hahaha

Yeh same with me, my uncle bein a smartass, put one of my poppers in the frying pan just so he can say 'Oh it looked so much like a real fish!' lol they fish to eat and eat only hahaha

Come down to Balmoral for a flick tonight if youre free.

:074:

Some of the replies I've seen about using an underwater camera??? Are these guys crazy?

Whats wrong with using a camera? Nothing at all...

Hell, I better not put up any reports when I'm spearfishing in summer lol.. they might say I have some C5 on the end of my spear :074: :074:

The world has some wallies in it , but it makes life interesting :1prop::tease:

Underwater Camera?

Give me a break, why don't you just throw a stick of dynamite in the harbour like Dundee did...

:074:

Unless you're making a living from fishing you should only have a sounder that does depth and shows bait schools and structure...

Mate there is absolutely no problem with having a underwater camera, I personally would love 2 have one myself