building a canoe trailer

bassboy888

G'day raiders,

i have been looking outside at the weather today and thinking to my self "geeze it would be nice to be out on the water today, how can i get out there", and after past attempts at my local land based spot going for zip, i would love to get out in the canoe to try it out. Unfortunately though i cannot (successfully) transport the canoe down the river alone and with the past 3 modifications to my "trailer" failing when going off road. So i was wondering if any of the raiders out there have made a canoe trailer of their own and how?

Cheers Stu

G'day raiders,

i have been looking outside at the weather today and thinking to my self "geeze it would be nice to be out on the water today, how can i get out there", and after past attempts at my local land based spot going for zip, i would love to get out in the canoe to try it out. Unfortunately though i cannot (successfully) transport the canoe down the river alone and with the past 3 modifications to my "trailer" failing when going off road. So i was wondering if any of the raiders out there have made a canoe trailer of their own and how?

Cheers Stu

Can always modify the one im selling on here, gives you a start point!