Kings Still about in Harbout

olitay

Hi Raiders, i had a frustrating time on Saturday, flicked around various markers and reefs and could not manage a hook up. I could see the Kings chasing the lure all the way to the boat.

Check out this little Vid, i slowed down the vido where you can see the King hit the Lure, it pinged me straight away. that will teach me, trying to catch kings on my 4 pound Flattie gear! lol.

All in all a bit of fun.

http://billyd.com.au/haines/

thats a tidy little rig you got there mate

whats on the back of her ??

Hey Simon, hows tricks. its a little Haines Sea Wasp with a 40 Yammy on the back... does 32 knots, hence im wearing a jacket! Hope your well

Billy,

Awesome footage mate, its a darn shame they werent interested. This happens to me alot when im chasing them in the harbour...this or almost getting smashed by a yacht lol. Ive found throwing a lure and letting it sink, instead of retrieving it for the surface kingies.

I put a underwater camera near a school and found that they ball upwards and theres big salmon, bonito and larger kings at the bottom. I been using some sinking hard bodies and letting them sink then retrieve slowly and hook up rate increases.

Cheers, Stan

Hey Simon, hows tricks. its a little Haines Sea Wasp with a 40 Yammy on the back... does 32 knots, hence im wearing a jacket! Hope your well

doing well mate

that boat is a little weapon

i think huey has to watch out your going to have more boats then him soon haha

we will have to get out for a jig again this season i think its going to be a great one :1fishing1:

Hi Raiders, i had a frustrating time on Saturday, flicked around various markers and reefs and could not manage a hook up. I could see the Kings chasing the lure all the way to the boat.

Check out this little Vid, i slowed down the vido where you can see the King hit the Lure, it pinged me straight away. that will teach me, trying to catch kings on my 4 pound Flattie gear! lol.

All in all a bit of fun.

http://billyd.com.au/haines/

Mean vid, mean audio, my new fishing song love your work bro even did the like thing for ya.watching that is giving me an itch lol

Very Nice little boat mate would be awesome for what you doing. And a little off topic but whats the name off that song

thanks mate, Ive had a few PMs about the type of boat so I have attached a pic. Craig, from Hewit Marine actually sells these guys new. Mine is an old girl though.post-6621-030867000 1304934449_thumb.jpg

As for the song, its called "rock it" by Little Red