Revival 525 half cab

LeoB

G'day

Found what i believe to be a good buy on a brand new ex display model, only haven't heard anything about these hulls? Any reports of anyone ridden in/own one?

Cheers Leo

G'day big fella how are ya? Been alright myself. Unfortunately all it says in the ad that it is a revival half cab...id never heard of the brand myself? But from what i can see 2nd handers are about the same price as they are adlib for a newy

Cheers Leo

G'day big fella how are ya? Been alright myself. Unfortunately all it says in the ad that it is a revival half cab...id never heard of the brand myself? But from what i can see 2nd handers are about the same price as they are adlib for a newy

Cheers Leo

They are made in Victoria but the ex Stejcraft ownwers.

A friend f mine owned one for a couple years, sold it about 1 1/2 years ago to buy a bigger boat.

Check them out a TR marine in windsor , i think they are the only Sydney dealer.

Hi, yes they are Melbourne made by Ex Stejcraft builder and are basically the old KingFisher boats, that we sold about 10-15 years ago. This hull I have used many times as a Kingfisher and they were an honest enough hull, not the best by any means, but not the worse either. They should be priced well due to low overheads of the builder and lack of reputation but that is the problem when reselling, the resale value will not be good as buying a more established brand, that will also ride better so that might be worth exploring. PM me about the Haines Hunter ProFish range, which are a far superior boat, and you might be surprised with the price. Not saying they will be cheaper to buy, especially if this is an old stock one you have found, but the cost to own the Haines Hunter boat will be less.

Cheers,

Huey.