Port Kembla Breakwall

KILLER355

Gday Raiders

Had a fish this evening at the northern side of the breakwall at Port Kembla with a mate . It was a good couple of hours spent there , catching 4 x tailor and 1 x mackerel :thumbup: Tried for some squid but had no luck , maybe next time hey . L8r people

Gday Snag King , yes tailor were nice size and plenty .Awesome work with the squid and cuttlefish mate , were you there ? Squizzy they were all around the same size , 46cm . Boy53 best directions i can give ya is port kembla rd , stick to the left and they close the gates around 8ish now :thumbdown: . Google port kembla breakwall if ya wanna have a better look mate.

Gday Snag King , yes tailor were nice size and plenty .Awesome work with the squid and cuttlefish mate , were you there ? Squizzy they were all around the same size , 46cm . Boy53 best directions i can give ya is port kembla rd , stick to the left and they close the gates around 8ish now :thumbdown: . Google port kembla breakwall if ya wanna have a better look mate.

Awesome, thanks mate. How about morning? You have any idea about what time will the gate open?

The best jig to use at any given time of day is a jig that looks like the bait fish in that area. But that can be difficult to find out especially at night.

Try using pink or orange for night. And neutral colours for day.

Also report of squidding around the gong is quiet for the past couple of weeks.

I've only been squidding for the past 6 months. So I'm still a beginner. But from experience I find that the pink yo-zuri 4.0 does the most damage from my collection. All my jigs glows. And I guess it helps on dark nights. If you have further questions please PM me. Thx