all quiet

sydneyelvis

hi all... first time poster here

went out 2 sundays in a row in Botany Bay and georges river... went to my favourite spots that never fail to produce decent fish...

last sunday lots of fish all under 15 cm... massive fail!!! so it was a very frustrating 5 hours... weather was fantastic though!

yesterday 4 hours for 2 bites and no fish ...

both occassions used frsh prawns, live yakkas, live or frozen squid caught from previous sessions, and even pillies... used lots of burley..

i guess thats why its not called catching...

anyway ill be back out there again this weekend with my little son... he might be the lucky charm

Edited by sydneyelvis

Know how ya feel mate fished yesterday on the run in tide around towra point for a few hours for zilch... Ah well still good exercise paddling about

Hey PKAT87,

were you luring or baiting ?

I see a lot of people luring towra and quibray bay but never any reports on their winter successes.

Tony

hi all... first time poster here

went out 2 sundays in a row in Botany Bay and georges river... went to my favourite spots that never fail to produce decent fish...

last sunday lots of fish all under 15 cm... massive fail!!! so it was a very frustrating 5 hours... weather was fantastic though!

yesterday 4 hours for 2 bites and no fish ...

both occassions used frsh prawns, live yakkas, live or frozen squid caught from previous sessions, and even pillies... used lots of burley..

i guess thats why its not called catching...

anyway ill be back out there again this weekend with my little son... he might be the lucky charm

Fishing definately becomes tougher in the winter months,catching becomes secondary when you,ve got your son on board.

Hopefully you will land a few nice fish next trip :1fishing1:

chris

It was rather quiet yesterday, took my nephew out on the tinny, his first time on water...

Was trying to teach a 5 year old the concept of pump and wind, we were getting the wind, not the pump.

Anyhow, bar a feisty oz salmon and some juvenile snapper there wasn't much going...