Berowra Waters 3rd time in a row

jordan.widz

Hi Raiders,

Went out for a nice relaxing fish on Berowra again and met up with flatty slayer, luke to fish for some flatties. We anchored up withing 20m of each other and by the end of the session lukes boat came out with 8 flatties and we had 5, the biggest going 55cm. Once again the berley worked a treat and we found two or three chunks of pillie in each flattie we cleaned.

If there was a prize for 'bycatch' of the month I reckon luke would have won it for this salmon caught out of the muddy waters of Berowra! of all places. Once the bite had slowed we left the bait fishing behind and went to flick some placcies and managed one more legal flattie on one of the bays along the river and a few undersized ones.

So theres goes my 3rd week on Berowra and I haven't even gone through half a 25lt tank of fuel on the tinny, its been great!

Laters, Prawn Star

post-14559-002963700 1307265725_thumb.jpg

post-14559-064789600 1307265728_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders,

Went out for a nice relaxing fish on Berowra again and met up with flatty slayer, luke to fish for some flatties. We anchored up withing 20m of each other and by the end of the session lukes boat came out with 8 flatties and we had 5, the biggest going 55cm. Once again the berley worked a treat and we found two or three chunks of pillie in each flattie we cleaned.

If there was a prize for 'bycatch' of the month I reckon luke would have won it for this salmon caught out of the muddy waters of Berowra! of all places. Once the bite had slowed we left the bait fishing behind and went to flick some placcies and managed one more legal flattie on one of the bays along the river and a few undersized ones.

So theres goes my 3rd week on Berowra and I haven't even gone through half a 25lt tank of fuel on the tinny, its been great!

Laters, Prawn Star

post-14559-002963700 1307265725_thumb.jpg

post-14559-064789600 1307265728_thumb.jpg

mate what a top day out on the water it was. couldnt of picked a better day let alone there was plenty of fish to be caught also and i still cant get over the salmon we got in berowra creek especially after all this rain weve had. got me dumb founded :/