Wentworth Falls Dam

I have only had one flick there with my bro. I threw every thing at em for 0, while lil bro nailed 2 nice browns using only a big pink tassie.

But in my opinion head west mate, unless ya just killin time with a chance of a fish. Tuff lake i say.

Lata Raida

Waynie

Some have luck there based on all the research I've done on it since its close to a mates house, but generally its one of those places that are hard, very very hard to catch fish in.

There was one guy who fished there a lot and kinda worked it out a few years ago so I'm guessing if you put in many many MANY hours to figure it out then you might be successful

My oldies have a place that is just off the lake and have tried once to kill a few hours but no result. The wind was blowing and was trying my hand a soft plastic and spinners. As it's just down the dirt track I am keen to land one there so will have to give it another go next time I am up.

I tried the bay on the opposite side of the picnic area around from the dam wall

gday all, have caught many fish there over the years including some nice browns up to 5 lbs. Unfortunately this was quite a few years ago now and after a very hot summer(the lake is reasonably shallow and heats up quite quickly)the remaining trout died. This was 3 to 4 years ago and to my knowledge the dam has not been restocked since.This is a real shame as plenty of people over the years have enjoyed having a fishery so close to home.I will call the local acclimatisation society and get some up to date info. cheers troutboy