lady sharon

looking for a body to go fishing in my boat with me in the Illawarra ( Shellharbour ), I work a rotating roster and so I can never seem to organise a mate to go fishing with me. So If your keen and dont get sea sick :puke: Ive got a 5.5m savage cuddy cab with a 115 merc , sounder, kill tank and all the safety stuff then drop me a line and see if we can organise a fish :1fishing1:

i will come with you on weekends if you go out have all my own gear and more then happy to help with fuel and bait costs etc

Kanemel

good to hear from you,when my roster allows and weather permitting I will drop you a line :thumbup:

Hey mate,

Im keen for a good fish !! Got all my own gear for what ever we are gonna go for !! Jigging,trolling,livebaiting what ever !!

Also more than happy to chip in for fuel costs and bait !! Also dont mind shouting a few round of drinks after !!

Cheers,

jez

looking for a body to go fishing in my boat with me in the Illawarra ( Shellharbour ), I work a rotating roster and so I can never seem to organise a mate to go fishing with me. So If your keen and dont get sea sick :puke: Ive got a 5.5m savage cuddy cab with a 115 merc , sounder, kill tank and all the safety stuff then drop me a line and see if we can organise a fish :1fishing1:

Hi Floaty.

I will be more than happy to go fishing with you, have my own gear and I am happy to chip in for fuel costs.

As I have my own business I can even go during the week, (most of the time, unless I got an urgent job to finish) :1fishing1:

You can call my mobile 0416259376 anytime.

Regards

Vladimir

Edited by Vladimir

Im happy to come fishing with you,,, I have all my own gear,,,plus! I have 2 boats but would like to fish with others (I get sick of being the boss!)

I have fished Port Kembla and Belambi alot and have a few good spots,,, im happy to pitch in for fuel,,,, an i will supply all the bait and burley.

I can only fish sundays (normally morning.. 6amish till lunch time-ish should get us a good haul of fish!)

Anthony