State Of Origin

cut_loose

BRILLIANT.

Just a pity that dope Soward threw the last pass for Mini.

I was hoping he may have been swapped for Carney

Although he is not very strong in defence, Soward has a good kicking game and great speed.

Anyways, I'd prefer a player to represent the state who behaves a bit more respectably in society over someone who has many run-ins with the law. After all, these players are role models to many young men.

Go the Blues!!!

Was in a rush and thought i posted the sub selection i posted in was called Chit Chat, my bad, sorry

But to the point

GO THE BLUES !

This post is moved to The Bar (by order of the Qld rabbit)

GO THE BLUES !!!!!!!

I just got that :074: :074: :074:

Edited by cut_loose

Hey hey hey.....

Dont forget who's won the series 5 years in a row toads !! yeah thats right

THE MIGHT MAROONS !!!!

Lol good luck to NSW if they can pull of the final win IN QUEENSLAND !! hahahahah

Looks like its another year we win the series :)

Sorry NSW to get your hopes up we just wanted to make the series interesting... cant white wash it every year can we?

Good luck NSW !! QLD FTW !!

Cheers,

jez

Agreed lol, fishing is the R&R of champions! Surfing is the sport of champions! NRL is the sport of Frock wearing nancy boys! :074:

Lol ... I agree with the first and 3rd !!! Surfing lol... I have no clue how to surf... tried it once and ended up nailing some guy in the surf lol !!! my bad...poor bloke i think i broke his nose hahah! I mean ..yeah my bad :P

Lol ... I agree with the first and 3rd !!! Surfing lol... I have no clue how to surf... tried it once and ended up nailing some guy in the surf lol !!! my bad...poor bloke i think i broke his nose hahah! I mean ..yeah my bad :P

I love how your laughing when you said you broke his nose, same sick sense of humor as myself ! :thumbup: