trim display problem

pure spirit

Hi all

Got a small (ish) problem, running a 90 hp Yammie 2 stroke with digital dispay the trim is working find (ie it goes up and down either via the trottle control or the button on the side of the engine. But the display has stop moving and just showing two bars it was working during my afternoon out but i raised it clear of the water for my nights fishing and noticed the problem on the way back to the ramp !!! any suggestions.

PS i'm also finding the my speed reading port is always getting fouled any suggestions ( i know how to clear it but it's a pain when your on the water to fix I can rely on my GPS so it's not the end of the world but nice to have everything working the way it should.

Thanks noah

Noah,

If it's like my mates yamie there a plastic arm connected to the electric sensor thingy, that moves with the leg that gets stuck, probaly just needs a bit of inox or similar.

Gaz

Noah,

If it's like my mates yamie there a plastic arm connected to the electric sensor thingy, that moves with the leg that gets stuck, probaly just needs a bit of inox or similar.

Gaz

Noah Here are a couple of pic's that may assist.

It's the black horizantal pin above the power tilt / trim pump. Lubricate as Gaz suggested unlil the arm moves freely

post-731-016276300 1308451815_thumb.jpg

post-731-000005000 1308451842_thumb.jpg

Geoff