Jewie Mayhem

Posted - 05 Jun 2005 : 12:21:16 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did not get to post last week but here it is :1clap:

Got up early to go to work on saturday but desided to go for a jew spin for about an hour.The tide was dead low at 6.10am.On arriving to my spot i watched as bait were getting smashed by something big.I cast my 2-5kilo flick stik,2500 daiwa loaded with 10pound braid,20pound leader,connected to a 4inch power bait rigged on a worm

hook and a split shot on the leader.And got hooked up big time,the fight was a good one ,while i was on more fish where smashing bait,dehooking the jew with shaking hands i guickly cast to the same spot and hooked up again.A short tussel,and a nice jew between 3-4kilos was released.The first fish couldnt be revived so was kept for the table,not bad for 40min of fishing.

Hazza

post-641-1117961405_thumb.jpg

Hey Harry, sorry I didn't cotton-on when me and Rich saw you. I could hardly hear you from the boat, and didn't realise you'd had such a good session.

Well done mate, hope to bump into you again down there for a better chin wag. :)

Joe