Looking to get into game fishing

kanemel09

Hi all I am a 24 year old from narellan and am looking to get into game fishing my aim is to buy a 23ft striper next year for chasing marlin tuna and sharks but I would like to get as much experience and pointers as I can before hand I am more then willing to pay my way and help out as much as I can

Cheers

Kane

G'day Kane

Pretty much in the same boat myself, just starting out and loving it. What I have found really helpful is going out on a charter or two every season and giving them 20 questions on everything they do. If you find a good one like the site sponsors, Reef Magic, they are happy to share their knowledge. Have been out a few times and don't reckon I could have learned half as much in 5 years on my own. And secondly...don't buy cheap gear because tackle failure can just about bring a grown man to tears haha...unfortunately I speak from experience. Would love to help more but only know some basics, if you want to know more drop us a line and I'll let you know if I can help.

Cheers Leo

Hi all I am a 24 year old from narellan and am looking to get into game fishing my aim is to buy a 23ft striper next year for chasing marlin tuna and sharks but I would like to get as much experience and pointers as I can before hand I am more then willing to pay my way and help out as much as I can

Cheers

Kane

Hey mate give me a call on 0411155313, i run a 26 striper and target all bluewater species, i would be more than happy for you to come for a run. cheers