Anyone going t othe Sydney Boat Show?

PRED-ATOR

Its on from the 28/08/2011 - 01/07/2011. I bought my tickets already, draggin the missus along. this is payback from all the useless shopping trips ive had to endure! would be good to meet up with some Raiders there?

Anyone else going?

Cheers,

Stan

I wouldn't mind dragging the missus and get some payback for hours spent waiting at the beauticians for her!

I'll let you know how I go convincing her haha

PS I was WAITING there... not getting treatments as anyone who's seen me will confirm!

I am sure Elwood Blues & I will be there..... I am not allowed to go by myself anymore as I usually end up throwing a tantrum cause I want all the boats and get removed by security.

The missus refuses to take me.... God I can't wait to get another boat

The dates are 28.07.11 to 01.08.11

Enjoy!

Cheers

Hodgey

Whoops! thanks Hodgey, im at working and i have a million numbers im typing down LOL

Hi Stan, yes mate I have purchased by $50K tickets too and will be at the show every day in Hall 6, so swing by and say Hi.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thats Awesome Huey, i bought my tickets today. I will see yo uthere and you can tell me more about the kiwi krafts : )

Regards

I can't afford to upgrade the tow vehicle so I'm not taking the wench any where near the boat show, last time she bought a boat :1yikes:

I was wondering what you were infering.... I was reading this in tapatalk on the iphone and it shows a preview before you open the post. All it showed was...

"I can't afford to upgrade the tow vehicle so I'm not taking the wench any where..."

Didnt know what you meant by that!!

The bride and I go most years but find it a bit depressing because we usually end up wandering around one of the $5million jobbies. But at least we can say that they're usually not good for fishing and I don't think a 73 tonne trailer would sit comfortably at my house. I would also need a new towbar.....

The bride and I go most years but find it a bit depressing because we usually end up wandering around one of the $5million jobbies. But at least we can say that they're usually not good for fishing and I don't think a 73 tonne trailer would sit comfortably at my house. I would also need a new towbar.....

dont be silly mate, the good old toyota prius should be right to tow it :074:

• 1 month later...

Hi Stan, yes mate I have purchased by $50K tickets too and will be at the show every day in Hall 6, so swing by and say Hi.

Cheers,

Huey.

Don't know where this came from - Exhibitors don't have to pay for entry - they are allocated a number of passes depending on their requirements, and that may have something to do with the amount of space they have purchased.

Either way Huey's crew won't pay for entry like normal punters - unless rules have changed in 2011.

Tuffy.

Don't know where this came from - Exhibitors don't have to pay for entry - they are allocated a number of passes depending on their requirements, and that may have something to do with the amount of space they have purchased.

Either way Huey's crew won't pay for entry like normal punters - unless rules have changed in 2011.

Tuffy.

Hi Tuffy, it comes from the cost to display at the show, yes we get some free passes but for us to display at the show, or "go to the show" it costs this and sometimes more. Every square metre is $100 and then everything else on top of that.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Dunc, thanks mate and yes it was busy, but I like talking to people about boats so it was a good busy. The show was better than what I had hoped for and we should do Ok from it but a better indication will be about the time we have to pay for next years show. You get a much better idea of how a boatshow was for you about 6 to 9 months down the track.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Dunc, thanks mate and yes it was busy, but I like talking to people about boats so it was a good busy. The show was better than what I had hoped for and we should do Ok from it but a better indication will be about the time we have to pay for next years show. You get a much better idea of how a boatshow was for you about 6 to 9 months down the track.

Cheers,

Huey.

An ongoing annual and costly, but necessary, business expense. Hope you sold a lot of boats Huey. It's a lot of work planning and setting up etc, plus organising all your crew to deliver and return the stock from the show, but you have to be there to maintain an advantage. Long days, too, 9 to 9. Feet get tired , don't they.

Tuffy.